Field of Action of the Bachelor of Education Sciences
The Bachelor of Education Sciences works in formal, non-formal, official and non-official organizations, entities and educational establishments and in all types of organizations or entities that carry out activities related to education, either in person or remotely. It is enabled to:
- Participate in the definition of educational policies at different levels.
- Prepare plans, programs and projects for the implementation of educational and cultural conceptions and policies.
- Design, review, adjust and evaluate curricular proposals.
- Plan, organize, conduct and evaluate institutional systems and educational services.
- Develop and/or implement educational research designs, perform diagnostics and studies in different situations of the educational reality.
- Structure, conduct and evaluate teaching-learning processes.
- Plan to execute and evaluate teacher training, updating and improvement programs.
- Provide educational advice to educational and community institutions.
- Intervene in arbitrations, scores and all those legal activities in the educational field.
- Produce and analyze technology resources.