The Faculty of Dentistry of the Private University of the East adopts as guiding values:
- Justice: as a strengthener of interpersonal relationships and institutional harmony
- Freedom: for the development of creativity.
- Righteousness: consistency between the behavior and the principles of the members of the institution.
- Tolerance: as acceptance of diversity of opinion, social, cultural and religious.
- Integrity: behavior governed by universal codes.
- Responsibility: virtue of responding for the acts themselves and being consistent with them.
- Solidarity: understood as a characteristic of sociability that inclines man to feel united with his fellow men and to cooperate with them.
- Belonging: feel part of the institution and the community in which it is inserted.
- Equality: referring to the treatment that every person should receive without taking into consideration, sex, economic position, religion, intelligence or any other excluding factor.