Admission requirements 2019
Leveling Course 2019
Mandatory Prerequisite for the Race
Duration: (1-UN) Month Academic System: Modular
- Human Anatomy
- Manual Skill
Cost Level: 1,100,000Gs.
Final Ex Law: 100,000Gs.
Open Entries: December 2018
Start of classes: January 14, 2019
Secretarys Schedule: Monday to Friday: 07:00 to 12:00 - 13:00 to 17:00 hs
Those interested in pursuing the Odontology Career must also have:
- A propaedeutic training in the area of Basic Sciences.
- Full time availability to dedicate to the study of the Career.
- Psychomotor skills to model objects, handle delicate instruments and possess manual precision.
- Interest in the oral health of their community, city, country.
- Ease to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability for autonomous study and teamwork.
- Sensitivity to communicate and interact with people who suffer from a condition.
- Good health and physical resistance to perform prolonged work.
Given the characteristics of the Odontology Course, a particular condition of the same, requires the student to study and analyze scientific matters related to oral health and the application of theoretical-scientific knowledge to the practice.
- (2) Photocopy of Identity Card
- Photocopy of Bachelors Degree
- Carnet Type Photo
- Original Study Certificate Visited by the MEC or zone supervision
Registration: 1st installment of the month + 100,000Gs tariff.
In the fee Includes: Internal Rules of the Faculty Access to the Library and other Benefits + student card
Enrollment and Fee
|Gs. 1.100.000||Gs. 1.100.000|
- 1st Chance Gs. 100,000
- 2nd Chance Gs. 120,000
- 3rd Chance Gs. 150,000