The professional graduated from the Study career, will be trained for the following fields of work.
- In relation to agricultural, forestry and agroindustrial companies and organizations of agricultural producers and the environment, trade associations, commercial and industrial:
- Plan them
- Organize and reorganize them
- Administer and manage them
- Perform management control
- Do an analysis and diagnosis
- Advise them on crops of Forest Work Production.
- In relation to the area in which the agricultural, forestry and agro-industrial companies operate, the environmentalists must be inserted.
- Carry out studies and analyzes that can be used as a basis for agricultural and environmental policy planning.
- Do extension tasks in the area of environmental management and ecosystem.
- Do research and market studies.
- In relation to university secondary teaching:
- Dictate any of the specific chairs of Specialty in the field of Agroforestry.