The dynamism that characterizes the social changes of the world in which we live, the globalization of culture, the accelerated progress of science and technology, the ease of communication and the desire to improve each Once higher among university students, it requires a solid pedagogical training of professionals who have to teach in higher education.
The university teaching profession, as well as at any other level, requires that professors possess conceptual, procedural and attitudinal knowledge that favors spaces for permanent renovation and pedagogical updating. The acquisition of didactic, evaluative and research knowledge becomes essential for those who want to enter university teaching, as well as being prepared for the processes of accreditation of careers.
The modules of the courses developed to date, have focused the curricula of the University Didactics with a prospective vision; but at the end of the first five years of the Institutional Strategic Plan, there is a formal review and update of the aforementioned programs, in order to respond with updated educational criteria to the requirements of the national and international society of Altoparana, increasingly dynamic and demanding. For this reason, this proposal is submitted to the Higher University Council, to issue its verdict on the updating of the curriculum of the level.
- To encourage higher education institutions to change their culture towards the quality of the teaching-learning process in the university sphere.
- Participate in the spaces for reflection on pedagogical practices aimed at introducing innovative, pragmatic and realistic strategies.
- Assess the contribution of new technologies as teaching tools applicable to the teaching-learning process.
- Orient the professional activity towards positive and creative tasks attending to the comprehensive education that higher education aims for.
IV. Admission Requirements
- Hold a university degree.
- Present the following documents:
- Authenticated photocopy by clerk of:
- Updated Civil Identity Card - 2 (two)
- Certificate of Studies of Degree with Vº Bº of the Rectorate of the University of origin and legalized by the MEC - 1 (a)
- Bachelors degree registered and legalized by the MEC and by another Ministry, if applicable - 1 (one)
- 2 (two) passport-type photos updated and in color
- Fill in the registration form
- Pay the corresponding fee
V. Egress Profile
At the end of the course and according to the individual differences, the graduate will be able to:
- Apply the main teaching skills, the specific instructional activities of the university education and evaluation system that favor the significant learning of the student of the level.
- Evaluate programs and institutions as an external evaluator
- Train in career self-assessment processes
- Design teaching-learning plans and programs appropriate to the university environment.
- Handle properly the pedagogical theories that sustain the teaching action.
- Demonstrate skills in the use of technology, according to current requirements.
- Reflect on the pedagogical practice based on the needs and expectations of the students, according to the field of knowledge of their competence.
- Become aware of the importance of the paradigms that underpin current education.
- Design, execute, apply and interpret research works based on the diagnosis of the socio-educational and cultural reality of the area.
- Demonstrate a behavior characterized by personal balance, good sense, autonomy and critical judgment in decision making.
- Assume and develop a critical attitude towards the training task itself, inserted within a process of continuous improvement.
- Develop a prudent, reflective and ethical judgment in the training actions for the improvement of the quality of higher education
The development of the course provides face-to-face classes with an active, participatory and collaborative methodology, distance work, tutorials and field work, in order to offer opportunities to connect theory with practice, when carrying out the classroom pedagogical practice.
The student must be the protagonist of their learning and responsible for their self-management. Within this context, the teacher as a guide and facilitator of learning should organize the appropriate strategies to ensure real use, applying dialogues, discussions, exhibitions, reading controls, preparation of plans, execution of projects, debates, projections and visits to institutions among other learning activities.
VII. Evaluation System
A continuous evaluation of processes and products will be applied. Within this context, students must prepare information and instruments in accordance with technical guidelines, in addition to presenting innovative proposals that allow the change of culture towards the quality of teaching.
For the numerical grade on academic achievement the teacher in charge of the module will qualify up to 20% for assignments, 20% for partial tests and 60% for final exam.
The grades will be adjusted to the UPE General Regulations.
|01% - 59%||=||1|
|60% - 69%||=||2|
|70% - 79%||=||3|
|80% - 90%||=||4|
|91% - 100%||=||5|
VIII. Modality of Development
The postgraduate course in University Didactics is developed through face-to-face and distance learning, and, with tutorials, considering theoretical-practical training. The distance work and the tutorials will be attended by the teachers responsible for each discipline.
The duration of the course is 10 (teen) months.